With the same functionality as its larger sister models, the WZ3 12:2 embodies the ultimate multipurpose compact mixer, with 2 extra dual stereo inputs for stereo sources such as keyboards or CD players.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.
– 8 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, and direct output
– 100mm faders throughout
– 2 dual stereo inputs – featuring separate gain and ‘on’ switches allowing each input
to be selected individually or mixed together.
– One pair on each channel can be routed directly to the L&R mix for even more
– 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
– 6 auxiliary sends – 2 pre, 2 switched, 2 post fade (may be reconfigured)
– 2 stereo returns – on TRS jack
– Pluggable jumpers – for user configurability
– Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux fed subs
– Independent A-B output to feed any number of applications, including a 2-track
recorder, monitor foldback or speaker fills
– Onboard FX – 16 FX programs with external editing software connected via MIDI
– Mounting – desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
– Sys-Link 2 output option – for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible